Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lullabies

I can hear them.

They were a long time ago, but I hear them so clear.

Like little bells. Like Mommy's voice.

I liked Mommy's voice, but she isn't here now. She used to take care of me when I was sick. Why isn't she taking care of me?

I don't like the meanie. He took my Mommy, but it was an accident, but I still don't like Him. So mean.

Have you seen Mommy?

If you see her, tell her Sandy misses her.

And can you ask her how the song goes? I can't remember it anymore. It's hard to hear it...

SHINKOKU NA ERAA GA HASSEI SHIMASHITA



I'm not well.

3 comments:

  1. 深刻なエラーが発生しましたね?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I had a theory as to why Sandra is immune to Slendy's powers. But given the events of the past two posts, I'm not sure how well they would be recieved.

    After all, would the future Bride of the Slender Man really be this effected by denizens of his own world beyond mortal understanding?

    ReplyDelete