Sunday, February 6, 2011

Better

Sorry for the lack of posting. Shit around here's been hectic, and our computer decided to throw a massive bitch fit in the middle of it all.

We've seen proxies of both running around through the woods. It looks like a Masquerade marathon out there at times. We even saw someone in a Guy Fawkes mask. He got too close to the house, and Sandra almost set him on fire. They didn't pay much attention to us after that.

A handful of them have been found dead, more of them injured. Dad's pissed because they always manage to escape the hospital before he can get any answers.

And Ava's back, and still out kicking ass.

Also, about the last post...Lya was exaggerating a little. I only lost my forearm in the Labyrinth, not the whole thing like her phrasing might suggest. All things considered, I'm surprised she managed to stay so calm as she typed it out. Mention of that particular brand of Slendickery normally pisses her off beyond control.

It's not a fun place.

-Matt

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like it. I hope y'all stay safe.

    Best Wishes, from an Insane, sick and mad Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'm pretty interested in ///IT/// as well. Any info at all that you can provide me would be useful. And if we can determine who's more dangerous(I get that vibe from ///it/// myself), we might be able to use "Summer Bigger Fish" tactics next time somebody decides to pull something large scale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ///It/// is another Slederdick, I believe. At least that's what I gather from reading Scared too. It seems to be much more aggressive than the normal Slendy, though right now it seems Mr. TPF is getting more violent too. And yes, I did just use three different nicknames for Him. :)

    Best Wishes
    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. ///It/// is another slender man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe //it// is it from "IT". we can't be sure though,//it// hasn't asked us if we have any prince Albert in a can, or rambled on about how things float.

    ReplyDelete
  6. //It// is like Slenderman, except with oddly bent limbs. And is completely and entirely vicious.

    ReplyDelete