Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You!!!!

Holy crap! She did make us a blog! THANK YOU LYA!!!

...Well, damn. Now I don't know what to say. I guess I'm...supposed to write about my day? Ahdunno.

I'll just turn this over to Matt while I hug Lya.

Also, this is my color now, she can get her own.

-Sandra

Hm, so we have a blog now. Interesting.

I do have to wonder what we'll really be saying on it, though. Do we really want to let people know what we're doing? We're already working hard enough to keep Sand hidden and the town in the dark.

Maybe the blog will serve a good purpose, though.

Maybe they can see what it's like through our eyes, not those of the victims.

-Matt

(But damn if the background isn't a little...off, I guess is the best way to put it. If we are going to mention the horrific shit that goes down around us, do we really want pretty colors? I guess Sand and Ly plan to keep it that way. And I doubt He will dispute it, he probably won't even post at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment