Friday, September 10, 2010

When Adults are Away...

...Then I shall play. X3

As much as Lya and Matt DETEST leaving my all by my lonesome, some supplies require more than one pair of hands. And thus, I'm locked in. I do wonder how Lya installed childproof locks without my knowledge. I do so love leaving the house to walk past the site where I first became aware, such pretty leaves and flowers.

I wish the birdies would sing for me. I miss them right now.

I drew you all a picture, wanna see?

Do you like it?

Aw, the scanner cut off my bunny doll. That's upsetting.

But M is back! And Jack Tyler as well! This is spectacular, I was beginning to fear for them. I do wonder where Lexi is, and A for that matter. Hm. I wonder.

I think I hear the birds outside...

-Sandra

3 comments:

  1. I'm in your bed, my dear.

    <3333~~~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you silly little thing, you...

    <3

    All that's in my bed right now are my dolls, and that damned ugly mask Lya wants me to keep with me.

    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um if thats a skull mask then well...

    ReplyDelete